Living a life fueled by good eats and extreme fitness.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sore!

Words cannot describe how much my butt hurts at this moment. I currently am sitting with Mike on a five hour long car ride to Palm Beach for our friends wedding this weekend. You might be asking "wow, why are y'all driving so late? Are you nuts"

To answer this I would simply have to reply YES! The reason we got such a late start on the road was to go run three miles in kangoo boots at Sweat Therapy this afternoon. For those of you who don't know what kangoo jumps are, they are four pound boots with a spring on the bottom to propel you forward and make running just a little bit harder than it already is.It was such a killer workout two weeks ago, I decided Mike had to feel the same pain and enjoyment I had gone through.

I definitely accomplished what I set out to do, and in the process managed to make every muscle in my body hate me and seek vengeance during this car ride. However, the pain is totally worth it! I love taking classes with Mike, and everyone at Sweat Therapy is so nice and fun to be around. April took us on the run today and she is awesome! I love seeing her smiling face what we are all crying in pain!

Hey, if you don't feel like throwing up, it wasn't really a good workout. Now back to reading my new book "Lies Chelsea Handler Told Me..." I already almost peed my pants it has been so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment