Living a life fueled by good eats and extreme fitness.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Busy busy Friday...

So even though I had today off from work my day was jam packed full of activities and events. As an extra credit opportunity for a class I am currently taking we had to wake up at 6:30am this morning to do an on site hotel visit at out local "Residence Inn."

Sleepy and not happy.

Back part of hotel.




Once we finished up there (2 hours later) Mike and I wanted to get a good sweat in for the day. He has been training for a  boxing match in April so we headed over to our local MMA warehouse to kick some bootay! 


We started off with some tabata drills (Circuit training where you go ALL OUT for 20 seconds, rest for 10 seconds, and repeat 8 times) We modified it a little so we could add more cardio, by request of me :). After we finished that Mike hit pads for a bit and I finished up with some jump rope. All in all, a total of 760 calories burned.

We lefts and headed straight for home to chow down some food. Normally I'll have some berries and my "Looks like death," shake. Its just protein powder, spinach, half a banana, and ice but it tastes so good and is super filling. Mike had to leave for work and it was time for my errand day to start.

I ran to my favorite grocery store "Fresh Market" and picked up another rotisserie chicken and their amazing thin crust pizzas. The best pizzas to add shredded chicken and balsamic vinegar to, plus it is super healthy. I planned on having that for dinner. Then off to Publix to pick up these weird carbonated waters they only sell. I try not to drink soda but I love the carbonation and these things hit the spot and luckily have no calories, fat, or sugar. After that I made a stop at Walmart for some car washing materials and back to home I went. 

After washing my car and cleaning the house I am exhausted and plan on chowing down on my Fresh Market pizza!!! Maybe I'll even have time to catch up on some DVR'ed Jersey Shore....hmmm, well, talk to y'all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment