Living a life fueled by good eats and extreme fitness.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Not enough hours in a day...

Wow I can't believe how much you can actually fit into one day if you try hard enough. I missed posting yesterday because it was just so jam packed full of stuff that my computer never even made it off the charger. Besides my normal school routine, I was super excited that I had the work night off and could make it to this amazing Kickboxing class taught by this crazy energetic lady Melissa. However, even better news, I got to the gym and found out my trainer was subbing for her and I love her kickboxing  classes! After a great burn from "legs night," and 900 calories later, I headed home to eat and start some much procrastinated homework and studying, boo.

For dinner I decided to make one of my favorite things, Fresh Market's Thin Crust Cheese Pizza. These things are amazing and super easy.  I also am able to add things to it to amp up the nutritional value of this plain pizza. After chopping up some basil and chicken, I sprinkled it on top and popped it in the oven along with some good ol' asparagus. In the ten minutes they were cooking I squeezed in a quick shower and could smell how awesome dinner was going to taste.

I swear there was more asparagus, I just got super hungry!

Yuuum....chicken pizza...

I also love this one balsamic glaze I found at Fresh Market that I constantly drizzle on things and makes a great topper to the pizza after its out of the oven. Dinner was so good I didn't want it to end. But, all good things must...and now onto the homework.

Up and early Wednesday morning, I made it through classes and had a great campus run (about 3 miles) and some fast agility stadiums before heading home. A smaller burn today of about 700 calories but that is okay because I am hopefully going back to kickboxing tomorrow night, and i'll need my strength. Lunch was my go to chicken, brown rice, and veggies, but I love how filling and easy it is to make. I wish I could say my day was going to get more exciting but it looks like work will have to suffice.  Errr I wish I wasn't craving those girl scout cookies I saw on campus earlier. Good thing I didn't have cash on me, or else they might have had to restock some major inventory in the Thin Mints and Tagalongs section.


No comments:

Post a Comment