Living a life fueled by good eats and extreme fitness.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

I'm BACK baby!

I am already missing North Carolina, my parents, and the nice people that shop the isles of the local 'Harris Teeter' (that's the name of their grocery store, I know, kinda funny.) I got back to Tallahassee yesterday afternoon, where Mike picked me up from the airport, being the wonderful boyfriend he is, and got the great news he didn't have to go back to work!  I quickly took advantage of this by chatting his ear off about my trip and everything in between. I think his head was reeling a little bit.

I couldn't wait to get home and squeeze the love out of my fluffy, ginger kitty, monkey. He was waiting in the window and unsuspecting of the love I was about to bestow on him. After he wiggled his way free of my grasp, I unpacked, and Mike and I got ready to go grab some lunch and an FSU baseball game.

The game was great, but it got so cold out, we had to leave and warm ourselves up with a great glass of wine and some pretty good Italian food at Carraba's. After prying myself off of the rest of my baked ziti, we headed home for some catching up on our DVRed shows and some much needed sleep. It feels nice to be home with Mike and Monkey, I really missed them while I was away, but I definitely needed the vacation. Now back to the real life that is slowly inching it's way to graduation...did I mention slooowly?

No comments:

Post a Comment